Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

When The D*Game Is PROPER

**First of all, let me warn you know that generalizations are gonna be made on this post. I can't help it- it's just the way I see it until someone proves otherwise!**

Women lose their damn minds! They do all kinds of things that they told their friends and family that they wouldn't do. They take all kinds of shit that has them "woo-sah" ing throughout the day.When the D*Game is proper, men can get away with murder- literally! If y'all don't know what I'm talking about when I say "D*Game" I'm talkin bout the dick game. I'm talkin bout a dude who knows how to lay down the pipe like he's chief engineer on a construction site.

When the D*Game isn't proper- guys can't control their girls. This is a fact. Chicks are quick to give ol' buddy the "nigga please" look when homeboy tries to give them something like an order. Example:
"Babe, lemme use your car real quick to pay my phone bill" Cloverton asks Chiquita while she is over his place. Chiquita stops looking at the TV, rotates her neck 90 degrees and scrunches her face up
"Excuse you? Since when do I let you use my car?" She answers back, folding her arms across her chest
Poor Cloverton might as well rename himself Keith Sweat with all the begging and pleading he has to do for the rest of the night. Now if his D*Game was proper-
"Where ya keys at?" CJ asks while looking around the kitchen counter. Chiquita stops looking at the TV, rotates her head 180 degrees, and scrunches her face up
"Why? Where are you going? When are you coming back?" She asks, folding her arms across her chest.
"Ima go pay my bill." CJ tells her. He finds the keys and walks over to the couch where Chiquita is standing. She looks into his bedroom eyes.
"Ok, bring me back a hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge." She tells him with a little smile on her face
"Cool, you got some money?"
And you know what? Chiquita is gonna give him the money to buy her hot fudge sundae AND to pay his bill. Ain't that triflin'? Well most guys whose D*Game is proper is triflin. They're only good for that one thing. And you know what I've noticed about dudes who lack the proper D*Game? When they THINK they got it proper- they try to control you with it. And they do it in ways that aren't slick at all, once again inducing the "nigga please" look. Another fine example:
"Babe, you still coming to my nana's surprise party tomorrow?" Cloverton asks Chiquita
"I don't think so. Your momma be givin me the side eye all the time and your Uncle Joe be tryin to cop a feel on da low"
"Please babe, you know this is important to me." And poor Cloverton is begging once again
"I'm not really feelin it"
"I'd do that thing you like" Cloverton is tired of begging and is now threatening Chiquita with sex.
 Bad Choice Joyce! If the D*Game was proper- he wouldn't have had to say ANYTHING. Why? Because the thoughts would've already ran through Chiquita's head. Example:
"We goin to your Nana's surprise party tomorrow?" Chiquita asks CJ
"Naw, I thought you said you hate my momma lookin at you funny?"
"Well I know it's important to you and your family"
And we can stop the example right there because already you can notice the difference.

When the D*Game is proper- the girl spends her time chasing after the guy and making sure he isn't perfecting his stroke game with some other broads. She's wasting her time though because while she is working, he is too. Working on dicking down every Allison, Bonquisha, and Consuela. I can give example after example and give real life examples but...this is a hot topic. I'll blog about it some more at a later time. Until then, here's a little clip from Sommore talkin bout the D*Game being proper. Start it from the 2:30 mark.



Loves and Likes Ya

0 comments: