Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SMDH...You Thought I Was Playin? LOL

Just a quick note (I promise I'll blog you something proper later!)

Christine is one of the housekeepers at my job. She comes through Saturday night while Shay was about to leave and I was doing my night audit thing. She wants to make a reservation at one of our ritzy sister properties. Now if you live in Charlotte- the hotel is in Ballantyne- if you don't live in Charlotte- the hotel is in one of those kind of areas where people have their nose so high in the air that you can see their boogers. Now let me describe Christine to you: black chick young african-american female, loud as hell a bit boisterous, slow as hell a bit dense, and ghetto as hell a bit uncouth. She's trying to play slick when me and Shay start to tease her about getting the room, but like I stated before- she's slow- so she doesn't know how to slick talk. Instead she chooses to neither confirm or deny{let that be read as: she repeatedly says "you stupid" or "you silly" and gives a goofy ass laugh} We knew the game though. Hell, we all grown and we've done that plenty o' times before. Why else would you use your employee discount?

I talk to Trina today (she's the housekeeping manager) and she tells me that Ballantyne calls her and says that Christine (with her SLOW ass) left a blunt in the room. WTF? My nigga- is you serious? And I usually don't drop N-Bombs but like Sommore say- This is some NIGGA SHIT. The consequences for her actions...they should be...I'm just flabbergasted by the whole thing! It's wrong for a multitude of reasons.



Reasons Why Christine Is Stupid As Hell!
(and while I type this list I am muttering under my breath: This is a dumb bitch, this is a dumb bitch...)
  1. Weed is illegal, so be smart and don't get caught. Why didn't she clean up after herself? Hell, the girl IS in housekeeping!
  2. Ballantyne is a non-smoking hotel, so she shouldn't have had it there in the first place.
  3. She was using her EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT! Is you SERIOUS? It's illegal boo-boo! Your ass shoulda been FIRED for some shit like that!
  4. And since she used her employee discount, it can be construed as misconduct in the workplace and can hinder her from any future jobs. WTF? Maybe homeboy had a proper D*Game and she lost her damn mind even though there wasn't much there in the first place
These are the type of people I work with. You thought I was playing? Naw dawg, I'm dead up. Wait 'til I blog about my general manager- you won't believe me but I keep it 100%.

Loves and Likes Ya

0 comments: