Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let The Church Say...

Just a quick post. I LOVE my church! I know, hard to believe that a heathen like me go to church on the regular. Anyway, ain't nothin like after cussin people out all week long at work, getting a fresh start on Sunday morning. For seriously though, usually it feels like Pastor is speaking right to me and the songs almost always bring a tear to my eye.

REASONS WHY I LOVE MY CHURCH
  • The members are super friendly and real with theirs. None of the phony crap that goes on in most churches.
  • No "Funky Fresh Hat Club". The dress code is relaxed, meaning you can pretty much come as you are and no one is judging you. The pastor is known to rock some denims with a nice pinstripe shirt and a blazer on occasion. Gotta love it..
  • No pews, no choir. Instead we have tables and a band, making you feel closer to your church family.
  • They don't have you in church all day. I'm in by 9 and out by 10:20 (that's if I don't socialize after)

Did I say that I love my church?

Loves and Likes Ya!

0 comments: