Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sexually Intimidated?

**WARNING: POST IS RAUNCHY Y'ALL!*

Sorry to interrupt the flow of  "The One That Got Away and Eating Leftovers" but I had to blog a quickie- and the pun is used in every sense of the word.

I was eventually gonna blog about this new friendship/relationship that seems to be blossoming between me and my classmate C. He's a chill dude. Born in Africa, moved to NY when he was 9. Got his stuff TOGETHER (or at least it seems anyway) So I'm helping him with his computer class and with the History homework and we're at his place. Now we've been study buddies for about 2 weeks now and I knew that -eventually- something sexual may happen.

I don't quite know how it started. I think it was just him being fresh (damn I love the abrasiveness of an up north guy) feeling on my chest. That was a turn-ON. Kisses and licks placed on my chest? Definite turn-ON. I felt him rubbing against my thigh. IT'S ON...or so I thought.

Dammit, I promised I took like 5 good sucks and with a soft caress to the underseam of his sack, he says
"Oh no. I'm bout to bust"
WHAT THE FUCK! That's fine. It's still kinda early, I'm willing to wait a couple of minutes for him to compose himself and then show me that he can hold his own. Except...he doesn't. No more foreplay, he just shows me pictures of when he was stationed in Japan. I'm FRUSTRATED! Y'all- it's been a while since I've had a good release and I just KNEW that I was gonna be good to go but nooooo.

Obviously he was embarassed but I would think that as a guy- with a healthy male ego- he would step it up. I mean, I really was having a good time and I was looking forward to him showcasing his skills. But instead it was like he was trying to forget it happened, changing his mind as fast as Beyonce changes clothes in a concert. Is it because he was a bit intimidated by my skills? Like kinda scared? Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But the icing on the cake was him calling me about 10 minutes after I left his house. I think it was because I told him my ex lived around the corner from him and he wanted to see if I was going over there. I probably SHOULD have! Lemme take a quick cold shower to calm my hot ass down! lol

Loves and Likes Ya

0 comments: