Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Friday, March 12, 2010

"How Many Times Have You Seen This?"

He asks me as he whips out his platinum status Priority Club Card. It took all my power not to roll my eyes. But I couldn't hold back my snarky remark,

"All the time, that's not anything new."
Which is true since just that day we have 4 other platinum members checking in out of the 12 arrivals.
Status- be it professional or WHATEVA- and material things do NOT impress me. Those things can be gone in a blink of an eye. My favorite bible verse? (and excuse me for getting all sanctified and whatnot but this is a great quote that can be applied to everyday life by Christians and Non-Christians.)
2 Corinthians 4:18- So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

WHA??? You cant tell me that aint deep!

Loves and Likes Ya

0 comments: