Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Wild Wing Night PT II

Around 8pm last Wednesday I get a text from Michelle.

"Hey girl. U comin 2 WW tonight?"
"Def. I'm bringin my coworker Carmen. U'll luv her. She's cool"
"K! C ya later"
I've been waiting to tear up that stage on Karaoke night. The only reason why I didn't go last time was because I had my uniform on and I didn't need EVERYONE knowing my business. Carmen's been wanting to go out with me for a while now so I figured that this would be the perfect opportunity.

First of all- I wasn't prepared for Carmen. We work together and I've given her rides before, we talk, I was aware that she's outgoing and a bit out there. But I was NOT prepared for her walking out her apartment with 4 inch gladiator-style platform heels, distressed leggings with big holes, loose t-shirt with sequined print, bright red lips and a jet black wig she had up in a hair clip. Now, I'm wearing a sheer emerald green tunic with a lacy tank top underneath, dark denim skinny jeans, and black flats. NOT PREPARED! So we get to the Wild Wing to meet up with Michelle. At least that was the game plan. Right when we got up to the place these 3 FINE (wait- do people still say fine? Don't care- they were swexy) On first look it was 3 black guys and one dude that looked white but could pass for something else. Did I tell you that Carmen is Puerto Rican and from New York? Well she is. They stoppin us (mainly Carmen cuz I look like a plain burger compared to her Whopper.) and they're like "Yo- it's lame in there. Ain't shit poppin. Y'all should come with us." I'm keepin quiet and Carmen is doing all the talking. I'm enjoying every minute of it cuz homegirl is working it. Turns out ol' buddy is Puerto Rican as well and the rest of us is subjected to yells of "BORICUA!" followed by rapid spanish. Me and one of the guys just kinda look at each other like- ohhkay. He introduces himself to me as Malachi and my knees slightly buckled because me and my sis has ALWAYS found that name sexy. And he looks the part too. Nice milk chocolate skin, fade close cut with this snazzy sideburn/ beard that he had goin on. Melon colored shirt, dark gray hooded vest with a melon/gray/light blue designed tie. Dark denim jeans- Damn I didn't check out the shoes- I'm slippin y'all! LOL. But he looks good and smells better. Greg- aka Boricua- is workin Carmen, trying to persuade her to come to the spot. We go, with Greg ridin in my backseat with Carmen and I. All I could think about was- I am NOT prepared at ALL!

The spot is called My Place and it's this hole in the wall pool hall that I've passed many times and never really paid attention to. It's all of 15 people in there and heads automatically turn when we walk in. Definite confidence booster but honestly there was only two other chicks in the spot and they were both preoccupied. I got a PeachBeach and scoped out the scene. Guys in a corner table playing dominos. 2 pool tables full of guys playing. Group of guys by the bar. Couple of guys by the jukebox. It wasn't bad. So Carmen and I chat it up with our boyfriends for the night, take a bunch of suggestive pics- more Carmen than me- and talk to some of our "boyfriends" friends. One of which was a lesbian chick nicknamed Korona. Homegirl was straight staring at my chest! Like we were all talking about how it is up north. Korona, Carmen, and Malachi being from NY, Greg from Jersey, Me born in Jersey- raised in Maryland. Korona stops mid sentence and says "You workin that green ma," and goes back to how bummy the people can be down here. Ok. I took another sip of my drink. Somehow the focus comes back to me and Korona is asking me questions, Carmen is interjecting here and there. We all wind up exchanging numbers and head back to Wild Wing since Carmen is craving a jello shot. Our boyfriends said they'll meet us there and we're on our way.

Michelle is all like- "Where the FUCK ya been? It's fuckin 1 o' clock!" So I tell her about what happened, she looks at the pics, I introduce her to Carmen, and I order a $3 margarita. We all talk and Michelle introduces us to her friend Ashley- who looks like a sloppy drunk white girl- and some other chick named Marci. Marci sits in front of me and Carmen and talks about how she just moved here from Virginia and got accepted into the Art Institute of Charlotte for design and she's having a hard time making friends since most black girls don't like her because she likes black guys. Go figures. I spot my friend Antoine and I say hi. He's not really that close of a friend. He's actually the husband of one of D's friends. I've been over their house a couple of times and I run into him in random places- Food Lion, Bi-Lo, Texaco, and now Wild Wing. He's a cutie but his wife ain't beyond smackin a chick so I say hi, do some small talk and keep it movin. He introduces us (Carmen and I) to his friend Bo, and turns and leaves before he can get into anymore trouble. At this time, our boyfriends come strolling in and attention is on them. Michelle's talking about hitting up the strip club, Onyx, since they don't close til 5am. We're all down to ride. I invite Antoine, halfway interested to see how far he's gonna go, he politely declines and continues to sip on his beer. It was all tame until Ashley decides to thrust herself upon Greg and Malachi. I saw the look in Malachi's eyes so I called him over to me, and he thanked me for the distraction by giving me a big hug and a kiss (YOWZERS!) Made me wish my morals were a tad bit looser. A couple of minutes we're joined by Greg and announces that he has to leave. He feels dirty because apparently on the way to the bathroom, Ashley couldn't resist his sexy body and proceeded to assualt him. Eeew. We round everyone up to see who's going to Onyx and we leave the Wild Wing. But not without Carmen hitting on the bouncer.

"How many holes you got in them pants?"
"I don't know, you wanna count them? I know I got 2 holes that work!"
Couldn't do anything but shake my head and say Carmen. We're on the road and I look in my rearview mirror. There's 5 CARS FOLLOWING US! And all I can think was- I was NOT prepared a DAMN BIT! When we get to Onyx, the security guards are already clearing the parking lot seeing as how Onyx closes at 3 on Wednesdays. Michelle and Ashley say their goodbyes (I think Michelle was on the hunt for some dick- quite honestly) I dunno WHERE Marci went. or the other cars. All I know is that Me, Carmen, and Malachi hit up the Waffle House. We sit, eat, talk shit (Yeah, Malachi tells us how his boy James- one of the black dudes Marci was talkin to- was scheming on her. Wanting to go over her place, get some ass, then take her money. Damn Shame. She REALLY needs some friends to let her know whats good) and say our goodbyes. At the end of the night I have so many new numbers in my phone and so many random texts that I didn't know WHAT was what. All I know is that everyone was wondering if we're gonna do the same thing next week. Hells YEAH!

Loves and Likes Ya!

0 comments: