Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Wild Wing Night PT I

    One Wednesday night after work, probably about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I was in need of a drink. I contemplated buying a bottle of wine and downing it in the comfort of my room while watching a marathon of The Nanny, but decided that I should stop at a bar or something. I was driving to get gas and hot damn- the Wild Wing Cafe was on and POPPIN on a Wednesday night! So I went in on a whim and had a seat at the bar- work uniform still on and everything. It was karaoke night and I walked in on someone doing karoake to "Go DJ" by Lil Wayne. I buy my Malibu SeaBreeze and enjoy the scene. I finish my drink and think about ordering another one when this guy sitting beside me offers to buy me one. Now you know I don't turn down anybody's free drink so, "Are you sure? Thank you so much!"  Flash Colgate smile.

   We make some small talk and out the corner of my eye I see this white guy with this cheesy -ass- Cosby- style-sweater on and strawberry blond short curly hair. He's waving to me like he...knows me? Chile, I don't know that guy but I wish you could've seen the way he waved. *lmao at the memory* so he makes his way beside me and I learn that his name is Jeremy and he works at Microsoft down the street from my job. He buys me my 3rd drink. He brings me to where he was sitting before, and introduces me to one of the coolest white chicks named Michelle and her friend- Tyrone? Tyreek? Travis? I dunno, somebody was doing karoake to- what's that song? With Lionel Richie and Diana Ross? Right on the tip of my tongue-ENDLESS LOVE! Thanks for the help. So Michelle buys a round of Royal Flush shots. YUMMY! We (Michelle and I) exchange numbers so we can hang out sometime. We talk about tattoos and piercings and Jeremy and I was talking about work. Jeremy buys everyone another round of Royal Flush shots. Michelle is calling me a pussy for not buying what she's drinking - Purple Haze- and at first taste it reminds me of a grape Jolly Rancher. So I stop being a pussy and buy one. BIG mistake. It wasn't until I got my short ass off that bar stool and started to weeble a bit that I realized- pause- maybe THAT'S why they call it Purple Haze! lol. I made it home- I live only 5 mins away- stumbled up the steps and passed out on my bed. GREAT NIGHT! I get a text the next day from Michelle asking if I'll come back next week- Hells Yeah!

Loves and Likes IT!

0 comments: