Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Have A Date?

I KNOOOOOW!!! Stop rolling your eyes. It just came as a surprise. It happened Thursday night. I was going to get some drinks since I got off of work early. What was supposed to be me, Carmen, Shara, David, and Kevin turned out to be just me and David. Kinda. Awkward. We started off at Wild Wing where I ran into Mr. Married Man and Mr. Last Thursday Night (YIKES) We stayed out there for maybe 30 minutes before we went to this hole in the wall pool hall with really good, really strong drinks. There were some curious glances in our direction, as I imagined they probably thought he paid for my company for the night, lol. Just kidding. Kinda. I had on a black v-neck t-shirt with a sequined rock n roll design, jeans, and black wedge heels. I managed to stuff my hair into a black newsboy cap and topped the look off with big silver hoops and a silver necklace. I don't THINK I looked like paid company *shrugs shoulders* but since he is an older white man who actually looks like an older white man not like- Paul Wall or something- we did look an odd couple. We still had some fun though. He let me get away with some cheating moves on the pool table, and applauded me with gusto when I did karaoke to "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood (damn I love a song where a girl gets revenge on a cheating asshole boyfriend) I was dropping him off and parked right beside this monster of a truck. Come to find out- it belongs to him! Oh I LOVE a big ol' diesel looking pickup truck. I just want to get behind the wheel and run people off of the road with it or something. I expressed my feelings about his truck and he says- wait for it- "Well, maybe I can take you for a ride in it. We'll go to dinner."

GASP!
Was that a dinner invitation? I mean, I know it's a dinner invitation- but is it a date DATE? Because I really don't know what to wear. There's only one thing I know for sure, I'm leaving the F*ck Me Pumps at home.

Loves and Likes Ya!

***UPDATE***
I just found out he wants to take me to this Cajun place that's like 20 minutes from our side of town. I'm adding up the minutes and...that's a whole bunch of conversation I'm gonna have to make from out my ass. DAMN.

0 comments: