Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Role Model Of The Year

So, I'm taking my cousin to the mall for back to school shopping. He's a junior, 17, and a cutie pie. We have serious talks all the time, mostly about sex because he has a lot of questions and I have a lot of honest answers. Well, I tell him to hold my wallet for me while I pump gas. I'm not thinking he's paying attention because he's on his cell with his girl. All of a sudden I hear,

"Aww shit. I know this isn't what the FUCK I think it is!?"
I turn my head and- dum dum DUM- he found the two condoms in the back pocket of my wallet. SMH. First off, let me tell you that my wallet is a leopard print sequined montrosity of a thing, so how he felt the condom is beyond me. Secondly, I was mildly embarassed, but not embarassed enough to say,
"Yea it's condoms. I hope you have one in your wallet too!"
To which he replied how he got straps on deck. The whole thing is funny as hell though. The condom was leftover from the night before- from an event I will rather not talk about, seeing as how it isn't the most righteous thing to do, even though it felt too damn good. Let a sista girl breathe for a minute....and...we're pressing play.

I'm sitting here getting admonished from this 17 year old boy because apparently it's the wrong type of condom to get since they break easily. WTF? It was the first time I ever bought condoms, and the only reason why I did buy that type was because the variety isn't there at a bootleg gas station at 2:35 am. I bought a 3 pack and didn't know what to do with the leftover condoms. He (the aggressor of the night before) couldn't use them because it would look very suspicious and I didn't know what to do- all I knew was SOMEBODY was gonna use them damn things!

After the cousin found the stash, I hid it in my glove compartment. Not in plain sight- please give me a little more credit than that- but buried in my file folder. Of course I used this situation to talk to cousin a little more about STD's and that kind of thing, but I know that it kinda threw him off seeing me with the condoms like that.

Loves and Likes Ya=> and I loves and likes my protection as well. Hope you do too!

0 comments: