Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Friday, December 4, 2009

Maaaaan! We Got ROBBED!

Yes, I'm okay! It happened before I came in for my shift. What freaks me out is, if it wasn't for me taking that vacation- it WOULD HAVE been me! I work every Thursday, either 3-11 or 4-12, and it happened around 8ish. Because I took off last week- I've had to do night audit last night and tonight in addition to doing it on the weekend so that saved me.

Apparently it was some dude, came a little bit after our Sundowner reception when the great room was still busy. He came in, with a gun, and asked for the money in the drawer. Unfortunately the new girl was at the desk, along with Carmen- who just got finished working the sundowner- so she had to go through the ordeal. She seemed to be okay when I got in, hopefully she'll come back!

Whoo Chile!

0 comments: