Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Saturday, December 5, 2009

4th Quarter: Final Stretch

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys! Between working non-stop and working on my paper, I didn't have much time to go into details. So here we go:

The day after Thanksgiving, we stayed in our jammies and headscarves, and acted like lazy cows. It gave Uncle Sherman the perfect opportunity to show off his 'man room' with the reclining leather chairs, flat screen hi-def tv, and surround sound speakers. We started off watching a Lifetime movie (which is usually forbidden in the 'man room') and to make up for the chick flick, we then watched Taking Pelham 123 (which was a GREAT movie) and Blood and Bone (another good movie with a YUMMY star)

Saturday was more productive. We went shopping and later that night Tony picked me up so I can go to the bar with him and his friends. Yea- ya girl got twisted. Tony is versatile like me- we can hang out with white or black people and have a good time. That night we went to a hole in a wall- pizza place in the front- sports bar in the back- place where I can count on one hand how many black people were in the severly packed building. Okay, I'm exaggerating. It was 6 black people. Not lying. They had a live band playing music that puts you in mind of those famous teen movies of the 90's. You know, kinda like pop/soft rock. I bought my normal bar drink- Malibu Sea Breeze (orange juice, cranberry, and Malibu rum) and in case you were wondering- my club drink is Sex on the Beach and my restaurant drink is Margarita or a Daiquiri.

So as I was sitting on a stool and sipping my 2nd drink, I couldn't help but to think about that Katt Williams Sketch.



Yea- I do have the most random thought pattern. So I befriended some people and my cousin, being the ultimate cock blocker he is, was watching my moves. Even while he was twisted off those Bud Lights. I was chatting with a guy by the bar while I was paying for my tab and I placed my hand on his back. Next thing I know, while my back was turned, Tony is approaching this guy and saying something to him. IDK chile. Tony is one year younger than me but he always act like he's my older brother. Even when I used to come to Easton for the summer during my high school years. I had to hang out with my cousin Lynette because Tony didn't want me hanging with his friends and if I was able to hang out with them, his friends wouldn't look twice at me (except for Twan *flutters eyelashes*) Later he told me that was because he told his friends off the gate to not even try it with me. Alas, I digress. He will NEVER change.

I wound up going back to Dover with my Grandma so she can take me to the train station the next day. So Monday morning she wakes me up at 7 in da morning so we can walk a couple of laps around her neighborhood. She may be my grandmother but that didn't stop me from looking at her like she was crazy and whining about not getting my beauty sleep. She told me to get my lazy ass up and put on something warm. So after putting on my sweats, shirt, hoodie, and accessorizing with a hat and eye boogers, we did 2 laps around the neighborhood and one lap around the lake. The final lap we made a detour to the Wawa. I HEART WAWA. Oh, how I love Wawa. I got a yummy breakfast sandwich and some butterscotch krimpets for the train ride.

My trip back home was filled with a lot of emotions. I didn't even tell you guys what happened between me and my mother. That's another post all in itself. But I'm glad to be back.

Loves and Likes Ya!

0 comments: