Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Monday, December 7, 2009

Things That Are Greater Than (or equal to) Good Sex

I know my posts have been a bit....drab, so let's have some fun! I was chatting to the sis during a commercial break of Gossip Girl (because talking during Gossip Girl is FORBIDDEN. I have properly trained all friends and family- including the dog- to not disturb me during the show) I got an electric blanket that is pure HEAVEN. I told her that having that blanket is almost better than sex. She laughed. So here we go:

THINGS THAT ARE GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO=> GOOD SEX

My Electric Blanket: Nice and Toasty
Pralines & Cream Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins: YUMMY
A Steamy Book Written By Risque, Mary B Morrison, and/or Zane: They go into such detail that you feel like it's you she's writing about. And as a bonus- they're really creative so it definitely gives you some ideas
Finding Good Deals on Clothes and/or Shoes: 'Nuff said
Good Food: The Flying Biscuit or Steele Creek Cafe has some good, homemade comfort food.

I'll probably be using these things more than I care to. I have a lot of things I need to do and I can't afford any distractions like a nice hard body with a talented tongue and an extra stiff *ahem* What are some things that you believe are greater than or equal to good sex?

Loves and Likes Ya!

0 comments: