Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Only One Thing On My Mind...

...and obviously it's sex. Honestly? I can count on one hand how many sex dreams I've had, so it came as a surprise when I had one last night. And with the most randomest (Yes. I am aware that "randomest" isn't a word.) person. My co-worker who's been trying to get with me for the longest. I've always just held him at bay because, well, something just isn't right about him. It's like he's one fry short of a happy meal. On top of that, he's in an on-again/off-again relationship with his pregnant baby momma. Too. Much. Drama. For me.
   The dream was very explicit and very vivid, enough for me to blush when he first came up to me the next day. It was kinda awkward, at least for me. He was still cracking his typical jokes: "Chelle. Why you wanna treat me so bad? Had me outside your window, in the rain, singing love songs in my boxers." SMDH. Why me? Lol. I guess the only answer is to find my release. Guess I'm back on the hunt for a new FB.

Loves and Likes Ya=> but that doesn't mean you get to invade my dreams.

0 comments: