Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Got Caught

So I'm just chatting with Sauce on Fb. I forget how the topic came up and DAMN I wish I can save those chats. Er- scratch that- don't need any proof, lol. But there it was:

so how can i improve my eating technique?
I just answered truthfully. It wasn't until I hit the enter key that I realized... Chelle- you got caught talking shit. MAD SHIT! I am aware that Sauce knows I blog (and occasionally blog about him) because I let him read a post or 2 or 3. However, I was not aware of the frequency of which he visits the blog. I sat in that chair and shook my damn head for about 2 minutes before I said, "Ah eff it. What's done is done." But I over-exaggerated the whole thing because Sauce was ridiculously blase about the whole thing. I guess I'm too used to the guys in my life being such Drama Queens. Seriously. Guess I better slow my roll on the shit talking.

Loves and Likes Ya=> and if you believe that last statement, you're just as crazy as me!

0 comments: