Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bugging Out At Bankers

   It was a rare Saturday night that I didn't have to work night audit, when Shay invited me and Shara to Bankers. Bankers is a hole in the wall pool hall that turns into something like a club with a live DJ on the weekend. So we were down with it, after all Shara needed a distraction and even though I have my hands full with Malachi and Loon, I was looking to fill up my boo basket. Shara and I get there first and we scope the place out. It was kinda empty so we just sipped and chatted until our motley crew came into the bar. Shara called dibs on this yummy piece of mancandy. Tall, nice brown skin, tall tee (again- we just can't seem to let that trend go) designer jeans, Jordans, and a medallion that looked like it came out of the Cracker Jack box. Never mind the medallion, the guy was sexy. His friends? Eh- not so much.

So Shay's here now with her twin sis Puddy and their brother Keon, and their play cousin Cabbage. Anjail calls me and tells me she's at the ATM and should be there shortly with two of her friends. We were in there hella deep and getting hella DRUNK tipsy. Anjail and I got Shara hella loose. She's in the cut with Cracker Jack Chain (find out later "they" -whoever they are- call him Prince. Excuuuuuse me.) Shay is checking her phone (and mine) every 5 minutes to see if her no good boyfriend called. (so pitiful) Cabbage, Anjail and I are doing our drink and two-step, and Puddy is freaking any and every guy (and some girls) who comes into contact with her. Keon is babysitting us because we are the loudest damn people in the place. When did I start hanging out with "those" girls? You know what I'm talking about. The loudest, most rowdiest girls in the place, that other girls look at with the screwed face?

   Shara's ex saunters in the place and Shara is pissed and shocked at the same time. Pissed because he would always tell her, "I don't go out like that" whenever she tried to get him to go somewhere with her and shocked because "he doesn't go out like that" As far as I'm concerned, it was a win win situation for her. She's always talking about him taking her for granted and blah blah blah. That's because she treats the boy like a safety net and vice versa. With him seeing her out, with the rowdiest girls in the place no less, and with Cracker Jack Chain steady buying her drinks and trying to feel up on her, shows him that she doesn't really need him like that. And actions are always better than words.

   "Should I go over there and act like I'm getting a drink?" She asks me. I gave her the most stankin ass face I could muster. Nothing worse than trying not to look desperate by ACTING desperate. I told her- "Don't go NOWHERE near that damn bar and don't do NOTHING extra to try to get him to look at you. Don't be thirsty."  She didn't listen too well though. It took all her power not to go to the bar but she did proceed to act out more than she normally would. You can lead a horse to water...

   At this point, Puddy is pissy drunk from all the drinks Cracker Jack Chain and his friends were buying us, and she's freaking on top of one of the pool tables. This girl done danced tiny holes in the seam of her tight-fitting Coogi shirt, humped one of Anjail's friends and asked for her number (I told you she was hitting on girls. Tia, Anjail's friend, told Puddy- You ain't gay sweetie, you're just really drunk! lol) , and knocked two different guy's drinks out of their hands. Cabbage is acting like homegirl's parole officer by refusing her anymore drinks or dances and bulldozing her out of the bar. We all meet up and decide to go to the Waffle House where Cracker Jack Chain and crew agreed to pay for all of our food. SUH-WEET. Too bad the Waffle House was standing room only. I decided to pack it on in and go to bed. Can't over-excite myself ya know.

Loves and Likes Ya=> but please don't spill  my drink!

0 comments: