Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Who? ME?!

So you've just been slut-puppying around hunh?
Trina asks me one morning during breakfast. I was telling her the latest drama going on with Ced, the strange absence of D, and the new piercing that made a debut to Sauce the other morning.
Stop hatin'
I respond back. You know what though? After reading through this blog, I think I HAVE become somewhat of a slut-puppy! I can't say that I'm ashamed though. I've been having a good ol' time. I think it's because after the first time D and I broke up, I didn't really do much. Yeah it was a mutual agreement that we should dissolve the relationship, but it still took me by surprise. The relationship ended with unfinished business and as a result, I never felt that it was over. I knew that D would eventually make his way back. In the meantime- I did talk to other guys. There was Jay (moment of silence, please) No. For real? Dude was hella sexy! About 6 foot something. Nice build (because I'm not a slim chick in no sense of the word, I like my guys to be able to fill out something) Light brown eyes, deep voice, and I'm not much of a car person but the whip? Black Chrysler 300 with the chrome rims and tints? Pussy whip. Straight up. There was also Jorge and James (was I stuck on "J" names or what?) None of them serious or even CLOSE to being serious. None of them got to taste the honeybun. And none of them got their Snicker bars nibbled on.

Then D came back. Then we broke up again. No loose ends this time and it felt so DIFFERENT. It just hit me like- Chelle? Girl, you're SINGLE! And every since then, it's been a wrap. I did feel a bit guilty, however, seeing as how thoughts of the naughty things I would LOVE to do to Malachi have been clouding my mind lately. A girl get a couple of phone calls from a brotha and she don't know HOW to act! lol. But never once have I honestly considered giving up my fix for the Sauce and THAT'S where the guilt kicks in. Can a girl really have her cake and eat it too?

Loves and Likes Ya=> no matter how much I may whore around!

0 comments: