Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back On The Stroll

So after a series of texts, Sauce left me feeling some kinda way. Not like that. But it was something he said.

"Geez, I'm trying to be a good boyfriend but then you tempt me...geez"
I'm sorry, y'all didn't know he had a girlfriend? Well, honestly I just assumed he was single. Than I saw the status on his Facebook and asked him about it. I was surprised because he doesn't, and never would, strike me as the type to cheat. I dunno, maybe I was being a bit romanticized in the thought- seeing as I would hope he didn't do the same thing to me while we went out. ESPECIALLY since I wasn't giving it up to him. Nevertheless, he told me the situation was very complicated and not like that. I can careless- I just didn't want to be caught off guard in case anything happened.

But that text? (which BTW, was followed with some sex talk- gotta love a tipsy Sauce) That text implies that things just became a little less complicated. He's trying to work it out with the girl. And if he's trying to work it out- then I just need to take that as a cue to fade into the background. So no more texts from me asking "whens the next time u free". Its back to the friend zone with him and I.

That's how I found myself on the patio last Wednesday with Malachi at Wild Wing. Flirting back and forth. I dropped Carmen off and met back up with Malachi at this 24 hr gambling spot owned by some of his people. We just sat and talk, chilled a bit. Can I say that he's a real cool dude? Because he is. And if I don't watch myself- I can really like this guy. He walked me to my car- and got in. Weeeeelllll... some things happened. And every time I look at my back window, I see him writing "hell yea!" on my window. And  I smile. We didn't take it all the way there but mutual attraction will take care of that soon enough. Lose one FB and get another? I didn't even have to go on the stroll for long. Suh-WEET!

Loves and Likes Ya

0 comments: