Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Walk That Talk Girl!

I promise I don't like to do a lot of talking in a relationship. I PROMISE! Anjail says I go hard. T-Dubb says I'm a heartbreaker. I'm pretty sure Terry has told me that I can be a bit of an ice queen. I can't help it! I've been raised around a bunch of tough broads who don't take no shit. In result, I am the same way. Luckily I've had an awesome (if somewhat ecclectic) group of boyfriends. All of them as sweet as chocolate pudding pie *PAUSE*

I'm willing to accept that that may be one (out of many) reasons why I'm still single. I've never been the girl planning weddings and picking out baby names. I was the "hot-ass" little girl who flirted with all the guys. I mean, they called me a tease but I called them fun. It's all a game for me. Even now, I treat having a boyfriend with such a cavalier attitude that my boyfriends get confused. Somewhere along the line- they think I forget that we're together. NOT EVEN! I know that I am a selfish person who wants her space and would appreciate it if you stop breathing down my DAMN NECK. Sheesh.

Anyway- Back to the subject!

I've only had one boyfriend cheat on me. George 2DamnTrifling Dawkins. He was a senior and I was a junior. He cheated on me with a sophmore who looked like she can be the mascot for Kibbles N Bits *gosh Chelle, bitter much?* You know what pissed me off the most though? The fact that he had no business cheating on ANYONE looking the way he was looking! He should've been kissing my feet! And then he has the nerve to cheat on me with THAT? STOP! I was too through.  He was the last boyfriend to cheat on me.

I tell 'em upfront- DO NOT LIE and DO NOT CHEAT!  I don't care if you think it's gonna hurt my feelings, I'm a big girl, I'll work out my issues *with my waiting to exhale soundtrack, a brick, and your window :)*

All this drama that some of these girls like to keep in their life- not for me. Keep that drama on the TV and in the books because it doesn't belong in my life. I'm only giving a guy three strikes (maybe a little more if I like him but not extended past 5) And know this- a lot of girls talk it, but I walk it. I've been single before- it ain't nothing new to me! So when I believe that being with you is more of a chore instead of a good time- DEUCES. I'm gone.

Is it because I've never been in love; or because I've never had "the pipe" laid on me just right- that I can dismiss these guys so easily? I dunno...but until I figure it out- let me go on ahead and play my favorite new song!

Loves and Likes Ya


ATL Female MC- Rasheeda: Show Ya To The Door- Should be every girl's anthem.

0 comments: