Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get Like ME???

So I've already told y'all about how I like to walk that talk. Now I find out that I'm an inspiration to some of my friends? WHAAA!!!??? lol.

 
My poor sis has problems with her on-again/off-again boyfriend. ( He's a cool dude but I loathe that whole breakup/makeup process) So she's making him an off  "permanently" and in order to get in that frame of mind she says to herself,
"What would Chelle do?"
How cool is that? I'm honored!

My friend Alaina is getting over a hard breakup and what is helping her through it (besides our margarita lunches/dinners)? Getting in a "Chelle" frame of mind *which is kinda scary to think about, seeing as my frame o mind tends to be a little crazy abstract* by living her life and just doing her thing THANG!

Trina is talking to her son about his choice of women (he's a pre-med major and not bad looking, so he's bait for gold diggers) She's telling him, you don't need a clingy girl (like all of his exes) you need a girl who is out doing her own thing and won't be chasing after you all the time. Someone like Chelle...

Who? MOI?!?

Well, the fact that Trina made that comment doesn't suprise me. She's been trying to marry me and her son for the past 2 years now. Although 'Shad and I are pretty good friends, he prefers his girlfriends...what's the word I'm looking for?... melanin challenged. But that doesn't stop her from saying to me, "You know he's gonna be a doctor? And you won't have to worry about your mother-in-law cause I'll leave y'all the hell alone." I know right?

So what about it? Do you really want to get like me? Let me tell you how....


3 WAYS TO GET IN THE CHELLE FRAME OF MIND: 
  1. Let your imagination run free. People tell me things and vivid images pop into my mind. Somebody is telling me about their car trouble and through word association I'm laughing about the episode of Martin when that mechanic fixes Gina's car. 
  2. Treat men like pieces of candy waiting to get bought at the store. I like to think of it as balancing out the double standard that is presented to us in our society. Yeah I'm a little deep like that 
  3. Don't be afraid to laugh out loud, and for heaven's sake- crack a smile! Laughing can make any situation better and smiling can make anyone look more appealing.



Loves and Likes Ya!

0 comments: