Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Friday, May 21, 2010

You Remind Me Of My Jeep...

**After much internal debate, I'm posting this e-mail that I wrote to Terry last week. The only reason I debated posting it, was because it- well, I look REALLY bad, and kinda out of character. But then I realized the name of this blog is "Just Bein Me" cuz that's all I know. Love it or leave it. We grow and we learn. But I wouldn't take back this experience for nothing in the world. Just know- This post is DEFINITELY NSFW**

ME: Soooo, if you read my blog- you know that I go out with my girls on Wednesday night to the Wild Wing by my house. Also, if you read, you'll know that a guy, Malachi, has caught my eye. Well last Wednesday, something happened. And it MAY be just a lil too steamy to post on the blog, but I have to tell SOMEONE the deets.
I was outside trying to sneak and pour my smuggled Bacardi PeachRed when I felt hands over my eyes. Now I knew it was Malachi, because I saw him out of my peripheral before he blinded me. But I played along anyway. Oh. It's something about him that just turns me on rightaway! I think it's that whole ftw (f*ck the world) attitude he has. Kinda cocky, talks shit. So he's leaning with his back against the brick wall and he has an unlit cigarette in his hand. And he's just popping off at the mouth like he don't know who I am, So you KNOW I had to show him.
"It's quite obvious that you want attention," I tell him as I set my smuggled liquor and purse on the table. "You're up here talking shit up in my face like it's ok," Really it was a turn-on, but I started grazing my hand against the fly of his pants gently and getting closer in his face. "You want attention, so lemme give it to you." And we're kissing and my grazing has become more rhythmic and closer to the target. When I started messing with his belt, that's when he kinda grabbed my hand and told me,
"I'm not walking around here with a big ass stain, stop that shit." So I stop, and we talk about school and work, but the whole time it was like an unspoken agreement that something's gonna happen tonight.

The rest of the night, he was doing his thing and I was doing mine. He found me back outside with Carmen and Shara and these two dudes we just started talking to. Since the place is about to close, we all make plans to meet up at the Waffle House.

At the Waffle House, Shara is trying to find a new distraction and Carmen is WASTED. Luckily Shara volunteers to take Carmen home so it's me and Malachi. In my car. 3 something in the morning. We're at this abandoned building parking lot. His jeep is parked beside my car. Yes, I am being very naughty. No, I was not caring. Proven by my reaction when he tells me,

"You know what I'll like to see? Your hands on my jeep while I'm hitting it from the back." What do I do? I hope my ass out of my car! SMH. Damn Shame. But it was goooooood! It was my first time having sex in a public place. Very exciting and scary at the same time. Oh Terry, when did I become such a SLUT!?! And the worse thing? I can't wait to do it again! I mean, indoors of course, and taking our time.

TERRY: Ohhh myyy! You better be glad I have to leave out for work soon! Bad Bad LaChelle! Wait. For having fun while Terry does nothing! That sounds so so idk not like you! When did you become so uninhibited and adventuruous (I'm pretty sure I misspelled both of those words! LOL) Look at you all aggressive and "Imam show you" wow! I'm so jealous. You have to tell me more about this boy. I think if I was more like you life wouldn't be so Blah!

ME: Normally, it isn't me. But you know what I realized? I have to go out and create the life I want. It sounds so simple but it's really hard to do at times. Just because we're both cautious in nature, it's kinda hard to throw caution in the wind. Just do what turns you on and worry about the consequences later. Malachi *insert deep breath and smile here* lol. I met him back in March and we always see each other on Wild Wing Wednesdays. We do talk (he's one of the few who actually calls) and text occasionally. He's 25, has a full time job, goes to school for something dealing with computers, no woman, no kids, from New York (of course, they all are) and that's all I know for now. I'm thinking about asking him out on a date. I KNOW! This new LaChelle just takes things into her own hands because she gets tired of waiting for results.

So there you have it.

Loves and Like Ya => and hopefully you still do too!

0 comments: