Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Friday, January 29, 2010

HOLD DA PHONE!

I was on the phone with my ex Darryl, strolling around the Wal-Mart for a late night shopping spree. So I'm wandering around the book section (knowing damn well I have no business over there) and HOLD DA G.D. PHONE! "CARL WEBER HAS A NEW BOOK OUT!!!!"

"Who?" DJ is asking me. He was sayin somethin (damn what was he talkin bout?) and was clearly taken aback by my outburst. Just like the homegirl browsing books was as well.
"OMIGOSH! I though it was coming out in FEBRUARY! Do I get it?"
"You don't need it"
"I really don't. I got like 7 books at home I have yet to attacked. But it's CARL WEBER. Ooooo, it's the sequel to Something On The Side, I have to get it now. No I don't. Yes I do. Put it down."
Sorry. I picked it up. Had to. So now I'm reading it and it may be a while before I blog you something proper, ok? OK! Thanks for being understanding.

Loves and Likes ya

0 comments: