Thanks for stopping by and visiting my page!
?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Busted!

Todd: Uh-oh, what's wrong Lala?
Me: Nothing, just here.
Todd: I know what's up. You got a midnight LOVA! (me thinking to myself: WHAA??? Who did I tell?) I know you get off of work, hop in that white dodge *****, thinkin' to yourself, "Shooot, I'm finna get me some. I'mma find me somethin to do in this boring ass city" (insert my silent giggle here) Be creepin home 4:45 in the morning (more like 5:13, but hey close enough) I know you La. You got one persona you use for church and work, but then you got your other persona, that's why I call you Lala from around the way.
Me: I have no idea what you're talkin about
Todd (giving me the nigga please look):Umm-Hmm. Just remember to get your rest before you come into work. (walks away laughing to himself)

0 comments: